Design Your Kitchen
Home Improvement Process
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, pictures, ideas, articles
- Talk with your family to determine their ideas and thoughts
- Decide on a budget for your project
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan or bring architect/builder drawings
- Identify what's important in this space: any special needs or uses (1 or 2 cooks, left-handed, very tall or small cooks, physical limitations such as wheelchair, lifting or reaching accommodations needed)
- If you'll be keeping yours, bring dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)
- If you'll be replacing / adding - pick out the new models and bring details including make, model number, finish and dimensions if you can. We can help you with these decisions if you want.
- Come to our showroom to browse for ideas or call to schedule an appointment with a designer
What to Expect in Our Showroom
- We will answer any questions you may have
- We will show you samples of cabinetry by CabFab
- We will discuss your budget and floor plan if you have any, as well as any specific ideas you may have
- We will introduce you to our various options for counter tops and appliances
If You Like What You See...
- All designs are the property of CabFab unless purchased outright.
- We will work with you to create a design, floor plan and 3-D perspective drawings, and quote you a price.